DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF D. LGS. 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196 AND OF GDPR European Regulations 2016/679
Handling of personal data.
Via di Pratignone, 46
50041 Calenzano – Firenze
P. IVA 04771450485
Purpose for handling personal data.
The personal data supplied shall be used for the normal activities pertaining to Sinertec srlu:
- to carry out the request completed by the user;
- to carry out normal operative and management procedures;
- to carry out statistical analyses;
- to satisfy legal obligations.
Handling of data will be carried out using electronic or automated means and includes, in agreement with the limits and conditions imposed by Art. 11 of Leg. Decree 196/2003, all operations or complex of operations as outlined by said decree under the term “handling”.
Nature of data handling.
Transmission of personal data is optional. However, if data is not supplied, or is incomplete, in data fields indicated by an asterisk, it will be impossible to forward the request and carry out the procedures necessary for delivery of services.
Communication and diffusion of data.
The data collected shall not be supplied or communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided for by law, and however according to the permitted modalities.
Rights of the interested party.
According to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the interested party has the right to obtain: confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data and communication thereof in an intelligible form; information regarding the origin of their personal data; information regarding the aims for and modalities of handling; information regarding the applied logic in cases of handling carried out by electronic means; identification details regarding the proprietor; information regarding the recipients of the data. The interested party has the right to obtain: up-dates; correction or integration of data; cancellation; transformation in anonymous form or block of data handled in violation of the law, including those for whom conservation of the data is not appropriate for the aims of its collection or subsequent handling. The interested party has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the handling of personal data for the delivery of publicity materials, solicitation of direct sales, for market research or commercial communications.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please write to email@example.com or telephone to +39 055 643558.
The contents will be treated exclusively for purposes related to the company activity up to an explicit request of cancellation by the interested party according to article 13 paragraph 2 letter A.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain text strings of small size sent from a Web server to a client (usually a browser) and then sent back by the client to the server (without changes) each time the client accesses the same portion the of the same web domain. Cookies do not contain any information that can directly identify a user, however, the personal information stored on our site can be linked, on our part, to the information stored in the cookie and obtained by the cookie.
The information we obtain through use of our Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To recognize your computer when you visit our website
- To improve the usability of the Web site
- To analyze the use of the Web site
- To administer this website
- To personalize our website (with targeted messages that may be of interest to the user)To keep track of the user’s navigation during his visit.
Is the enabling of cookies safe?
Yes. Cookies contain only small amounts of data and cannot work independently. We recommend that you configure your Web browser in order to accept cookies from our website.
How can you change the settings for cookies?
To change the settings regarding cookies, you must change the settings of the browser you use. Since browsers are updated frequently and the platforms that support them more and more, it is not possible to provide a single guide suitable for all versions of browsers and devices. However the following links refer to a Google search with the appropriate keywords related to the modification of the Cookie for each major browser. Customize your search by entering the browser version and the platform you use (PC, MAC, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, etc.).
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
How many types of cookies are there?
On our website three different types of Cookies are used:
- Session Cookies: Temporary files that are stored only for the duration of the browsing session on the website. The web browser normally deletes them at closing.
- Persistent Cookies: The duration of these files exceeds the browser session (for example, if you log on to a Web site, it acknowledges the user on his subsequent visit). The Persistent cookies enable features such as welcomes, maintenance of the items in your cart (in the case of online purchases), recognition of preferences such as languages, colours and so on.
- Third-party Cookies: while browsing our Web site, the user may transmit Cookies to third parties not related to our company. If you access a Web page with embedded content, such as YouTube, Cookies can be transmitted to and from that site. We have no control over these cookies, we encourage you to consult the Web sites of third parties for further information regarding the cookies they use and how to handle them.
Cookies on our website
The following is a list of cookies used by our website, with an explanation of the individual use:
- Owner type cookie use
- This website temporary session
- Persistent use Google Statistics
- Persistent Facebook Login
- Persistent Twitter Login
- Cookie block
All browsers allow you to decline cookies. Since browsers are updated frequently and the platforms that support them more and more, it is not possible to provide a single guide suitable for all versions of browsers and devices.
Blocking of Cookies, however, can have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Since browsers are updated frequently and the platforms that support them more and more, it is not possible to provide a single guide suitable for all versions of browsers and devices. This action can have negative consequences regarding the usability of many websites.
Other technologies on our website
– Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool which helps website and app owners to understand how visitors interact with the content they own. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and generate usage statistics of the website without personal identification of individual visitors by Google.